Thoroughbred meets workhorse
Incorporating the proven aero features that have made the S Series the pinnacle of aero road bicycle development, the S3 will make it feel like you’re cheating more than just the wind. From the dropped downtube to Shielding Seatstays, all frame shapes are designed to smooth airflow over the entire bike and rider as a system. The partial seattube cutout improves airflow around the rear wheel, while allowing for 700x25c tire clearance. Built on an ultra-lightweight Cervelo aero carbon frame, this road warrior features effortless Shimano Ultegra Di2 8050 electronic shifting, high-quality Mavic Cosmic Elite wheelset, Cervelo carbon handlebar and seatpost, and a supportive Fizik Antares saddle. Stiffer, better-riding, aero as ever. All with zero weight penalty. The S3 is ready to put the hurt on a “friendly” Saturday morning ride, or just get you to the coffee shop a little faster.
- BBright: This asymmetrical 79mm bottom bracket standard yields stiffer and lighter frames and crank systems
- Carbon dropouts: Tough, compression molded dropouts save weight with no sacrifice in strength compared to traditional metal dropouts
- Future-proof cable management: Ensures your frame is compatible with all current and future derailleur and brake systems
- Partial seat tube cutout: A close-fitting curve in the seat tube's trailing edge improves aerodynamics by partially shielding the leading edge and top of the rear wheel
- Reduced-friction BB guide: Significantly reduces cable friction in the bottom bracket, which means smoother shifting, easier setup and longer service intervals
Electronic drivetrain systems deliver excellent shifting, easy set up, and solid battery life. Here are some benefits of electronic shifting that you don't want to miss.
Electronic shifting systems use powerful servo motors to rapidly shift the chain. Because microprocessors and sensors constantly monitor every aspect of the system, they shift with surgical precision and without chain rub.
Many major systems have customizable shifting. Some have the ability to add remote shifters for common riding positions, and some even allow you to change the functions of the shifting buttons.
Electronic groupsets are responsive and consistent. There are no cables to stretch and wear out, so you get a flawless shift every time. The added bonus is you'll never have to replace a derailleur cable ever again.
Pedals sold separately
|Frame||Cervelo All-Carbon S3|
|Fork||Cervelo All-Carbon, Tapered S3 Fork|
|Headset||FSA IS2 1-1/8 x 1-3/8”|
|Rims/Wheels||Mavic Cosmic Elite|
|Tires||Mavic Yksion Elite 700 x 25c|
|Crankset||Shimano Ultegra 8000|
|Bottom Bracket||BBB Bottomfit BBO-72, PF30 Threaded|
|Chain||Shimano CN-HG701, 11 speed|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2 8050, 11spd|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2 8050, 11spd|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano Ultegra CS-R8000, 11-28|
|Shifters||Shimano Ultegra Di2 8050, 11spd|
|Stem||Cervelo Ultra Light Alloy Stem|
|Brakes||Shimano Ultegra 8000|
|Saddle||Fizik Antares R7|
|Seat Post||Cervelo Carbon, Aero SP17|
* Subject to change without notice.