Kurt Kinetic's Skewer is an affordable, steel quick-release that perfectly fits into all Kurt Kinetic trainers. Use it instead of your nice aluminum quick release so it stays in pristine condition. • 130mm width
CycleOps' Trainer Skewer ensures your trainer will hold your rear wheel in place. Made of heavy-duty stainless steel, it will provide years of reliable use and keeps your high-end skewers pristine.
JetBlack's Riser Block raises your front wheel to the same height as your rear wheel when on the trainer ensuring that your bike is level and stable. It's suitable for mountain and road bikes.
$17.95 - $19.95
- Replacement belt - Select model based on model/roller size and belt size
• Plastic riser block allows the position of front wheel at one of two heights
Leveling block for indoor trainers
Kinetic's Riser Ring lets you level your bike when you're riding on your trainer. Plus, there are 3 other steps that let you simulate climbing by elevating the front wheel. The Riser Ring is simple to use and stable for excellent support. • Designed for the following Kinetic trainers: the Road Machine, Magnetic, and Cyclone
CycleOps' Climbing Riser Block offers 3 levels of elevation to lift your front wheel and provide a workout simulating climbing hills. For steeper climbing workouts, 2 climbing blocks (sold separately) may be placed on top of each other for many different adjustment levels.
CycleOps' Magnetic Remote Shifter is for use with CycleOps' standard Mag trainers. It allows you to adjust the resistance without leaving the saddle and fits on your stem or handlebars.
Get the natural feel of riding outside when you use Kurt Kinetic's Turntable Riser Ring in conjunction with Kurt Kinetic's Rock and Roll trainer (sold separately). The Turntable Riser Ring elevates your front wheel so you get a more natural riding position, and thanks to the swiveling base, you can use your most natural pedal stroke.
Kurt Kinetic's 12mm Traxle Through-Axle lets you attach your mountain bike to a Kinetic trainer without changing the original skewer. Three different thread pitches ensure a perfect fit for whichever axle you're using.
Trainer thru axle adapter for CycleOps Trainers. Fits most 142mm thru axles with 1.0 and 1.75 thread pitch. This kit consists of an axle, washers, and end caps with bolts for use with CycleOps Classic or Pro Series trainers. The axle is threaded on both sides to fit Syntace and Maxle/ABP style thru axle systems. PowerSync Trainers are not currently 29er compatible. Partial list of compatible bike frames: - Canyon - Trek - Specialized - Cannondale - Niner - Salsa - Giant Reign - Scott - Santa Cruz - Norco
The Wahoo Fitness RPM Cycling Cadence Sensor is wireless, magnet-less and lightweight and sleek. It is Bluetooth 4.0 and ANT+ enabled for easy installation and it connects wirelessly to your iOS or Android device, and displays your cadence data (through the free Wahoo Fitness App or your favorite cycling app). It can also be worn on your shoe or installed directly on your bike.
Use JetBlack's Trainer Mat to reduce vibration and noise during trainer/roller sessions. It also protects your floor from sweat during your hardcore training. You are sweating, right?
CycleOps' 20-/24-inch Wheel Adapter allows you to attach your BMX or recumbent bike to your trainer (sold separately). The adapter raises the resistance unit up for smaller wheels. It's compatible with CycleOps' Wind, Mag, Mag+, Magneto, and Fluid² trainers.
Cycleops' Thru Axle Adapter kit for the Classic Series trainers consists of an axle, washers, end caps with bolts, and a shorter version of their bolt-action slider. The axle is threaded on both sides to fit Syntace- and Maxle/ABP-style thru-axle systems.
- Adapts a thru axel hub bike for a trainer. - Only compatible with current classic series trainers. - Fits most 142-148 Thru axle bikes with 1.0 or 1.75 thread pitch - Kit consists of an axle, washers, end caps with bolts and a shorter version of our bolt action slider for the classic series trainer. - The axle is threaded on both sides to fit Syntace and Maxle/ABP style thru axle systems.
Kurt's Small Wheel Adapter attaches to your Kurt Kinetic trainer and raises the resistance unit so you can use your trainer with small-wheeled bikes. This adapter works with bike wheels as small as 16 inches in diameter. Comes in two varieties to work with both old and new Kurt Kinetic trainers. • T-580 Small Wheel Adapter for use with all 2013 and newer trainer models. • Old trainer style uses T-500
Kinetic's Trainer Mat is a simple necessity for any cyclist who cherishes a clean training environment. It keeps floors clean and sweat-free and reduces vibration. Durable closed-cell PVC foam means it will stand up to even the most intense training sessions.
The Campagnolo Freehub Adapter makes your KICKR trainer compatible with Campagnolo 9-, 10-, and 11-speed cassettes. This requires removal of the existing freehub and installation of this Adapter.
Use CycleOps' Training Mat to protect your floors and carpets from bike grime, sweat, and trainer wear. Durable and water proof, the Training Mat helps keep your trainer from moving across the floor and it absorbs vibration and noise.
The Wahoo Fitness Kickr Trainer Floormat is the perfect partner for your Kickr. It's water-resistant and anti-slip to protect your floors and to keep the trainer in place no matter how hard or far you ride! The thickness and material make it noise-insulating, so your family will thank you during those early morning rides.
With CycleOps' Rollers Fork Stand anyone can ride rollers! Just attach this little beauty to your rollers, clamp your fork in place, get on and ride. It's that simple. The Fork Stand mounts directly to the frame of your rollers for excellent strength and stability. No balancing is necessary, so you can watch television or read while riding your rollers!
CycleOps' Roller Resistance Adapter offers five different levels of magnetic resistance. And, with its ingenious resistance system, which doesn't use any moving parts, it's virtually silent!
- Smooth and powerful magnetic resistance - Heavy-duty steel frame - Folds for easy storage - Fits MTB wheels 26"-29"
Hook your bike up to Sunlite's F2 Trainer and ride whenever you want, regardless of weather, daylight or schedule issues. It features a heavy-duty steel frame for a stable base when you're cranking on the pedals and a quiet magnetic resistance unit for a real-world feel.
Hook your bike up to Sunlite's F1 Trainer w/Remote and ride whenever you want, regardless of weather, daylight or schedule issues. It features a heavy-duty steel frame for a stable base when you're cranking on the pedals and a quiet magnetic resistance unit for a real-world feel. The remote lever attaches to your handlebar for easy resistance adjustment. Plus, this trainer includes an easy-to-use steel quick-release lever.
CycleOps' Mag+ Trainer with Adjuster uses magnetic fields to generate a wide range of adjustable resistance, great for cyclists determined to stay in shape year round. Its unique design incorporates a flywheel for a smooth, quiet ride. Choose from 5 resistance settings for varied workouts. Plus, the bar-mounted remote shifter means you never break your cadence.
- LiveRide trainers work with or without LiveTraining app for smart phones - LiveTraining offers an infinite number of real-world road courses, telling the rider when to manually adjust trainer resistance for grade change simulation. Watt-based interval training mode monitors your real-time power, heart rate and cadence through easy-to-read graphs. The free mode displays only speed, cadence, and heart rate. Wahoo Fitness Key, ANT+ enabled speed/cadence sensor and ANT+ heart-rate sensor sold separately - Other LiveRide smart phone apps: LiveLocation app offers competition with other LiveRide trainer users on real courses anywhere in the world; Cogmonster app offers virtual 3D simulated courses and velodromes, plus virtual training partners - 1.3kg Neodymium magnet provides realistic pedaling feel and quiet operation - 7 resistance level handlebar "shifter" remote - Steel U-shape frame is rated to 265 lbs - Easy-screw hub clamp for fast mounting - Accepts up to 700x40c, for use with smooth tires only
Page 1 of 2 Next page