Parts & Accessories
- For iGo Turbo and iGo Blast - Can be added to any seat with the use of four plastic clamps - The canopy front has zippers and can be rolled up for use on warmer days
Surly Trailer Parts
• Used on steel models post 1998 • Comes with new style bolts and washers
- QR Locking Hitch Pin for Adams Trail-A-Bikes
Tool-less, 3-position training wheel installation/removal system. - Closed-cell foam tires - Tubular steel arms - Compatible with 2013-present Hotrock 20-inch models only
• 4 piece sleeve set for Adams Trail-A-Bikes • Includes new shim for oversized seatposts from 25.4mm to 35.0mm and above
Surly Trailer Parts - These hitch mounts are for connecting Surly Bill and Ted trailers to any 10x1mm solid axle; they replace standard locknuts - They also include threaded stubs for direct mount to Surly Troll and Ogre frames; these frames have eyelets drilled into the dropouts specifically for these mounts
A skewer for your Surly Trailer.
Surly Trailer Parts
• 4 times greater strength • Fits seatposts from 25.4mm to 35.0mm • Retro fittable to all 15mm block, horizontal pin style Trail-a-Bikes • Fits late 1998 to present • Comes with 4 shims
A neoprene pogie designed to fit on handlebars to keep hands warm when encountering the cold, wind, rain and/or snow. - Waterproof, 5mm neoprene construction with nylon lamination inside and outside - Attaches to handlebars - can be easily installed and removed for temperature changes - Can be used with regular cycling gloves of varying thickness - Reflective material on seam and logo - Stays open, allowing easy access and removal of hands
- Conversion kit for the Sunlite Pet Trailer - trailer sold separately - Kit includes and contains all pieces and hardware to attach stroller handlebar and front wheel
Thule's Bicycle Trailer Kit easily converts your Thule Chariot carrier (sold separately) into a stable, sturdy bike trailer. With Thule's Axle Mount ezHitch system, attachment and removal are quick and easy. You even get a tall flag and reflector kit for enhanced visibility.
Surly's Trailer Hitch/Yolk Assembly is the correct hitch for Surly's Bill and Ted Trailers (sold separately). This fine chromoly hitch securely and quickly attaches to your bike using the included proprietary quick-release skewer. Or, if you have a bolt-on rear wheel, you just bolt the hitch onto your rear axle. The hitch fits most bicycles whether they feature full suspension, disc brakes, rear racks and fenders, or you name it. And it works with bicycles with wheels as small as 20 inches and as large as 29 inches, while always keeping the trailer bed level with the ground. The hitch also adjusts to accommodate rear hub widths from 120 to 145mm and allows you to align the centerline of the trailer on the centerline of the bike for easy pulling. Maybe best, the hitch lets you remove the trailer quickly and easily when you don't need it. Plus, by putting hitches on all your favorite bikes you can easily move the trailer between bikes!
Some of you people just can't get enough hauling done with your Big Dummy or your Surly trailer. Well, nutball cargo haulers, here is your solution: The Big Dumb Trailer Hitch. This handy piece replaces the wheel yoke of your Surly Bill or Ted trailer and inserts into the horizontal tubes on the non-drive side of your Surly Big Dummy cargo bike, thereby making it possible to haul your trailer using your cargo bike. Wow. I'm not really sure what to say here. Good for you, I guess? I hope your hemorrhoid surgery goes really well. Note: Big Dummy Hitch is not compatible with the Big Fat Dummy
Page 1 of 1