Parts & Accessories
- The new Weehoo kickstand for TURBO bike trailers makes storing and standing your Weehoo TURBO bike trailer simple. - With adjustable legs you can easily put the kickstand to work regardless of your bikes height. - Designed to work on level surfaces.
- Bolt-on Axle Adapter
Surly Trailer Parts
• Used on steel models post 1998 • Comes with new style bolts and washers
• 4 piece sleeve set for Adams Trail-A-Bikes • Includes new shim for oversized seatposts from 25.4mm to 35.0mm and above
Tool-less, 3-position training wheel installation/removal system. - Closed-cell foam tires - Tubular steel arms - Compatible with 2013-present Hotrock 20-inch models only
• 4 times greater strength • Fits seatposts from 25.4mm to 35.0mm • Retro fittable to all 15mm block, horizontal pin style Trail-a-Bikes • Fits late 1998 to present • Comes with 4 shims
Surly Trailer Parts - These hitch mounts are for connecting Surly Bill and Ted trailers to any 10x1mm solid axle; they replace standard locknuts - They also include threaded stubs for direct mount to Surly Troll and Ogre frames; these frames have eyelets drilled into the dropouts specifically for these mounts
A skewer for your Surly Trailer.
Surly Trailer Parts
Thule's Axle Mount ezHitch enables you to attach any Thule bicycle trailer or bicycle compatible child carrier (sold separately) to the rear axle of your bike.
- Conversion kit for the Sunlite Pet Trailer - trailer sold separately - Kit includes and contains all pieces and hardware to attach stroller handlebar and front wheel
Thule's Thru-Axle Hitch Adapter enables you to attach a bicycle trailer conversion kit (sold separately) to bicycles with a rear thru-axle.
Convert your Thule Chariot into a high-performance jogging stroller. - Simple installation by clicking the kit into Thule VersaWing - Convenient tracking adjustment to make sure the carrier tracks straight - Includes pocket for easy storage of the jogging wheel when not in use
Surly's Trailer Hitch/Yolk Assembly is the correct hitch for Surly's Bill and Ted Trailers (sold separately). This fine chromoly hitch securely and quickly attaches to your bike using the included proprietary quick-release skewer. Or, if you have a bolt-on rear wheel, you just bolt the hitch onto your rear axle. The hitch fits most bicycles whether they feature full suspension, disc brakes, rear racks and fenders, or you name it. And it works with bicycles with wheels as small as 20 inches and as large as 29 inches, while always keeping the trailer bed level with the ground. The hitch also adjusts to accommodate rear hub widths from 120 to 145mm and allows you to align the centerline of the trailer on the centerline of the bike for easy pulling. Maybe best, the hitch lets you remove the trailer quickly and easily when you don't need it. Plus, by putting hitches on all your favorite bikes you can easily move the trailer between bikes!
Page 1 of 1