Finish off that great road bar tape job with Origin-8's Rubber End Plugs. These plugs come in a variety of colors to dress up your rig and fit most handlebars.
SRAM's Handlebar End Plugs are just the thing for adding a fun, custom touch to your handlebar taping job. They feature SRAM's famous and stylish "Make the Leap" frog logo.
SRAM's Handlebar End Plugs are just the thing for adding a fun, custom touch to your handlebar taping job. They feature SRAM's famous and stylish S logo.
- Adhesive backed, 100% cotton, braided, reinforced edges
- Newbaum's Cotton Cloth bar tape is produced from highly durable milled cotton cloth - Vibrant colors are produced from eco-friendly dyes for a lower impact on the environment - Sold in individual rolls. Made in the USA
Add some extra style to your bars with Cannondale's Alloy Handlebar End Plugs. These low-profile plugs provide some added protection for you and your bars, and use expansion plugs to secure your tape and caps.
Easton's Pinline Bar Tape keeps your hands happy on long rides. Soft, supportive foam material delivers comfort while an adhesive backing makes sure the tape stays in place. Embossed Easton logos keep things looking classy.
Origin-8's Cushioned Handlebar Tape is extra thick to minimize road buzz and features a tapered edge for a smooth, comfortable wrap that feels wonderful. It's adhesive backed for easy installation and to stay in place.
$9.99 - $10.99
Traditional EVA tape looks great on the bike and feels comfortable on the hands no matter how long the ride. EVA tape is flexible and comes with an adhesive backing so it wraps well and stays put during and after installation. - EVA vibration-damping foam increases grip and comfort - Adhesive backing for perfect bar placement - 78 inches (200cm) per roll - Finishing strips and bar end plugs included
• Basic cork handlebar tape • Includes bar end plugs
Shock absorbent EVA foam - Adhesive back with tapered edges - Handlebar plugs included
Origin-8's Pro Cork Handlebar Tape is made from real cork and features an adhesive backing. The tapered edge gives you a smooth, comfortable wrap that feels wonderful. And, you'll also get a set of handlebar plugs to finish the job.
• Shock absorbing 2.5mm EVA blended tape • Adhesive backing, chromed plastic bar plugs, finish tape included • Enough tape for one complete road drop-bar
Profile Design's Bar Wrap is a synthetic handlebar tape that offers a nice grip, padding for comfort and that comes in many colors and designs to add some bling to your road bicycle. It's also stretchy and extra long for easy installation, and durable, too.
Give your bike some personality and a comfy ride with Profile Bar Wrap. This beautiful handlebar tape will definitely make you stand out in a crowd. And, with extra stretch and length, it's easy to wrap, too!
Give your bike some personality and a comfy ride with Profile Bar Wrap. It comes in many colors for customizing your ride. And, with extra stretch and length, it's easy to install, too.
- Special microcellular structured tape material is waterproof and conforms to bar shapes - High elastic modulus provides vibration-damping and comfort - Embossed logo throughout tape length and self-adhesive backing - Black plastic end plugs and finishing strips
• Four gel pads for under bar tape • Dampens vibrations • Maximizes comfort in all hand positions • For superior comfort use with Planet Bike Comfort Gel Tape (sold separately)
Pretty much everyone has lost the plugs from drop bar bikes. It's obnoxious. These plugs, however, have two elastomers that expand when tightened, keeping them secure within the bar. - Fit bars with 18-20mm inner diameters - Installs with a 3mm hex wrench - Outer diameter of plug measures: 25mm
$13.90 - $14.99
- Embossed carbon-look weave pattern and self-adhesive backing - Includes carbon look, black plastic end plugs and finishing strips
Ritchey's Logic Cork "TR" Embossed Tape is high-quality bar wrap that finishes your front end and really ties the bike together. It's shock absorbing, non-slip and sweat resistant. The double-sided, self-adhesive backing makes installation a snap too. It's 180cm long and comes with adjustable bar end plugs.
- Special microcellular structured tape material with perforations for breathability, comfort, and less weight (10g lighter than standard tape) - High elastic modulus provides vibration-damping and comfort - Embossed logo throughout tape length and self-adhesive backing - Black plastic end plugs and finishing strips
$14.99 $17.99 - $24.99 40% Savings
Cannondale's Superlight Microfiber Premium Bar Tape is thin and tacky, offering exceptional feedback from the bar for uncompromising performance. This tape is perforated for breathability, and its grippy surface allows for better control, even when moist or wet. Plus, it's durable and easy to clean, so it holds up under the most demanding conditions.
Enjoy your rides even more with Planet Bike's soft, durable Comfort Gel Handlebar Tape. It features gel padding for top-notch comfort and protection. It also gets tacky when it's wet so you always have a good grip and stay in control. Also, this fine tape comes in a wide array of bright, UV-protected colors so you can get a custom look that won't fade away.
Finish off that great tape job with Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Bar Keeper End Plugs. These expandable plugs fit in the end of your road bars and are made from forged aluminum to last through plenty of tape changes. They fit 20-25mm inner diameter bars.
Give your bike some personality and a super comfy ride with Profile Bar Wrap. The gel cushion damps vibration better and leaves you fresh so you can go longer. It comes in many colors for customizing your ride. And, with extra stretch and length, it's easy to install, too.
SRAM's SuperCork Bar Tape looks good and feels great. This light, stretchy tape is easily installed and adds a touch of class to any bike.
When you look at the start line of a race that's bound for rough roads, you're sure to see bar upon bar wrapped in cork tape. Why? Because it's tough to beat the vibration absorbing properties of this natural material. With the Specialized S-Wrap Cork Handlebar Tape, however, we managed to do one better. It features a dual-density design that pairs cork with EVA foam tape, and the result of this is an incredible reduction in hand fatigue. They also gave it an elastomer gel backing to heighten the aforementioned, as well as overall comfort. And for easy installation, they kept everything highly stretchable and low in profile. - Low-profile cork/EVA foam tape is sleek and comforting over rough roads. - Elastomer gel backing provides additional comfort and vibration damping. - Easy-stretch tape with feathered edges creates a smoot, low profile wrap. - Bar end plugs included.
- Special Micro-cellular structured tape material with perforations for breathability, comfort, and less weight - High Elastic modulus Provides vibration-damping and comfort - White printed logo throughout tape length and self-adhesive backing - Plastic end plugs and finishing strips included
Zipp’s Handlebar Gel Pad Set is a fast, easy way to minimize the countless bumps and vibrations from riding on less-than-perfect roads. This pack of two precision-shaped silicone gel contours to the tops of drop-style handlebars. Without tape on the bar, roll back your brake hoods and place the specially designed gel strips on the top of the bar from where the brake is attached to the handlebar. Simply rewrap your bar tape over the gel and enjoy the smooth ride.
Page 1 of 4 Next page