Parts & Accessories
Shimano Di2 External Battery Mounts - All Di2 components on the bicycle require the same firmware version. Using Di2 components with different firmware versions may cause malfunctions - Use Di2 system checker to update component firmware
BLE USB Adapter gives Rouvy virtual training software the ability to seamlessly connect to Bluetooth devices and sensors. The adapter contains a Bluetooth (BLE) radio that allows PCs to communicate with BLE devices, including Saris smart indoor bicycle trainers and power meters. Most importantly, the BLE USB Adapter is necessary to update the firmware Over the Air (OTA) via VirtualTraining for the Hammer and Magnus bike trainers. - Bluetooth adapter for PCs to work with Rouvy - Needed for Over the Air Firmware Updates to Smart Indoor Bike Trainers. - Works with PC desktops and laptops.
Connect your PC to CycleOps VirtualTraining.
The QuickView was designed to put the Garmin Edge Computer out in front of the stem. Fits Garmin 605 and 705. - Glass-filled nylon, stainless steel Torx T25 bolt - Weight: 20g
- Use to keep Blips in place on handlebars - Fits 31.8mm round portion of drop bar - Clamp mounts directly to bar outside of tape zone - Ideal for use with thumbs or index fingers while hands are on the tops - Right and left specific, just like Blips - Weight: 12 grams (for pair) - Material: Polypropylene - Compatibility: 11-speed - Recommended Group: SRAM RED eTap
External Blip mount for aero extensions and base bars - 360 degree rotation for adjustment - Aero use only to fit 22.2mm OD bar 65mm in length - Fits all Zipp aero extensions and base bars - Blips not included - Weight: 57 grams for pair (does not include Blip) - Material: Polypropylene + TPE - Compatibility: 11-speed - Recommended Group: SRAM RED eTap
SRAM eTap batteries are literally a snap to remove and charge. Just flip the tool-free battery latch up and slide the battery up and out of the derailleur. Then snap the battery into the USB powered charger and connect the charger to any USB power source or A/C USB adaptor. A full charge takes just 45 minutes to complete. - Finish: Black - Compatibility: SRAM RED eTap
SRAM eTap Battery is the power source for the eTap system. The same power unit is interchangeable between front and rear derailleurs. - Up to 1000 kilometers of riding per charge - Weight: 24g - Finish: Black - Compatibility: SRAM RED eTap
SRAM eTap batteries are literally a snap to remove and charge. Just flip the tool-free battery latch up and slide the battery up and out of the derailleur. Then snap the battery into the USB powered charger and connect the charger to any USB power source or A/C USB adaptor. A full charge takes up to 60 minutes to complete.The eTAP Powerpack includes a battery charger, cord, transmitter, and international adaptors (US/EU/GB).
Be it the fireworks of a finale, an ideal rhythm, climbing on the top, or a deep, dark place extracting the last kilojoule of effort on your bike split, you want to adjust your gear with the twitch of a finger. eTap Blip satellite shifters allow you to shift when you want, where you want. - Limitless remote shifting positions for drop and aero bars - Wired shift buttons can be positioned however the rider prefers - Connect to Blip Box or drop bar eTap levers - Compatible with SRAM RED eTap shift/brake controls
- Shift buttons mounted to the end of a bar plug - Included wire connects to Blip Box - Fits bars with 19 - 20.5mm inside diameter
SRAM's BlipBox is the control module that turns your triathlon or time trial machine into a wireless missile. Connected to SRAM RED eTap Blip remote shifters, the BlipBox manages the wireless shifting via AIREA, SRAM’s proprietary communication protocol, allowing immediate shifts from nearly any aero position. - BlipBox mount included - Replaces standard drop bar shift levers - Limitless aero configurations - Up to two positions per side - Fits a standard Garmin mount or the included mount
Significantly smaller, the SRAM eTap AXS BlipBox is now easier to integrate — mounting inside a stem faceplate cap, feed box, or frame. It's also AXS enabled, for easy personalization. Simple, intuitive, aero. - Replaces standard drop bar shift levers - Simple and intuitive eTap shift logic - AXS enabled for easy personalization - Limitless aero configurations - Two ports per side for Blips - Fits the included optional stem mount - Compatible with existing eTap Blips and Clics - Mounts inside stem faceplate cap, feed box or frame
Free up bar space and secure your GoPro and many other stem-mounted accessories with our Ritchey Universal Stem Mount. Our unique mount means clutter- and hassle-free mounting of your favorite devices where they're easily viewed and operated. - Compatible with Ritchey C220 and 4-Axis 44 stem faceplates - Forged and machined alloy - Includes extended-length hardware
Spare hose kit for Quarq's ShockWiz automated suspension tuning device. - Contains one of each hose type and four zip ties.
ShockWiz is a suspension tuning system for air-sprung mountain bikes that combines high-tech hardware with an intuitive smartphone app. Lightweight, durable and powered by a long-lasting coin cell battery, ShockWiz automatically records and evaluates suspension performance every time you ride. The ShockWiz app displays straightforward adjustments that unite bike, terrain and riding style. ShockWiz works for all mountain bike riders, regardless of their experience or bike's intended use. It works on hardtail and dual suspension bikes, and for all levels of skill, speed and terrain. With ShockWiz, you know exactly how your suspension is performing – and how to make it better. The Direct Mount version is for inverted forks such as the RockShox RS-1. Features & Benefits: - Automated tuning recommendations. - Shock tuning score - a snapshot of how well your suspension is set up for you. - Works on hardtail and dual suspension bikes. Works for Cross-Country, Trail, All Mountain and Downhill. - Inexpensive, replaceable CR2032 battery lasts for months. - Waterproof and dustproof - IP67 rating. - Two alternative hoses (included) offer a range of fitting options. - Smartphone app is compatible with Apple and Android phones. Essential Details: - ShockWiz is designed for all mountain bike riders, regardless of your experience or bike's intended use. - You can tune for every riding style: Efficient (pedaling), Balanced, Playful or Aggressive. - Advice for air pressure, spring rate, compression and rebound is displayed in the intuitive smartphone app. - In the box: ShockWiz hardware, two hoses, adapter for conventional forks and rear shocks, rubber mounting boot and zip ties.
Profile Design's UCM Universal Computer Mount provides a convenient 25mm long place to mount your computer on your aero bars. It installs without tools, stays put and can be positioned as needed for easily viewing and controlling your computer.
Profile Design's UCM XL Universal Computer Mount provides a convenient 60mm-long place to mount your computer on your aero bars. It installs without tools, stays put and can be positioned as needed for easily viewing and controlling your computer.
The Under Stem Mount allows riders to secure a Shimano Di2 Junction Box to their bike quickly and easily without the need for zip ties, duct tape, or other unreliable attachments. - Lightweight alloy headset spacer with nylon body (9g) - Compatible only with Shimano Di2 Junction Box - 95mm length, 44mm width, 6mm height - 6 Degree angle
Wire harness and hardware to measure computer data based on the front wheel. - Fits most bars bars (25.0 to 31.8mm), 86cm wire, wheel magnet (fits up to 4mm bladed spokes) and zip ties - Compatible with: Protege 5.0, 8.0 and 9.0
Wire harness and hardware to measure computer data based on the rear wheel - Contains bracket with 130cm wire, wheel magnet (fits up to 4mm bladed spokes) and zip ties - Bracket fits most bars (25.4 to 31.8mm) - Compatible with: Protegé 5.0, 8.0 and 9.0 - Ideal for rear wheel indoor bicycle trainers
- A great way to mount a light, computer, power meter or GPS unit in the center of a threadless stem - Made in the USA - Material: 6061 Aluminum - Weight: 24g - Outside Diameter: 26.0mm - Stem Size: Threadless 1-1/8"
Replace your worn or damaged wiring on Origin8 wired computers (97517 / 97570) - Includes bracket with (155cm) wired sensor, screw magnet and 4 cable ties - Includes: Wiring Kit - Compatibility: Data Station 8 / 10 ** HEAD mount is HANDLEBAR mount only (not stem)
- Lightweight nylon fiber Bryton handlebar mount with 90-degree rotating mounting plate - Compatible with all Bryton computer models - Out-front mounting position centers the computer in front of the stem - Fits both 25.4mm and 31.8mm handlebars with included adapter
- CNC machined AL6061 alloy GoPro mount for handlebars or seatposts - Accepts GoPro mounting style compatible accessories - GoPro mount rotates 90° for ideal positioning of accessories - Fits 22.2mm, 25.4mm, and 31.8mm handlebars with included adapter - Fits 27.2mm, 30.9mm, and 31.6mm seatposts with included adapter
- CNC machined AL6061 alloy Garmin stem mount - Mounts to a stem`s faceplate by means of two included M5 x 18mm stem bolts - Compatible with Garmin Edge 200, 500, 510, 520, 800, 810, 910, 920, and 1000
- LightweightnNylon fiber Bryton handlebar mount with CNC machined AL6061 alloy GoPro mount - Compatible with all Bryton computer models - Accepts GoPro mounting style compatible accessories - Out-front mounting position centers the computer and accessories in front of the stem - Fits both 25.4mm and 31.8mm handlebars with included adapter
- Lightweight nylon fiber Garmin handlebar mount with CNC machined AL6061 alloy GoPro mount - Compatible with Garmin Edge 200, 500, 510, 520, 800, 810, and 1000 - Accepts GoPro mounting style compatible accessories - Out-front mounting position centers the computer and accessories in front of the stem - Fits both 25.4mm and 31.8mm handlebars with included adapter
• Handlebar mount for Garmin Edge 200, 500, and 800 • Fits handlebars 22.2 to 31.8mm (Shims included) • Forged and CNC`d alloy construction
- CNC machined AL6061 alloy Garmin/GoPro stem mount - Mounts to a stem's faceplate by means of two included M5 x 18mm stem bolts - Compatible with Garmin Edge 200, 500, 510, 520, 800, 810, 910, 920, and 1000 - Accepts GoPro mounting style compatible accessories